- OSLIS is an environment designed by educators to guide students through Internet-based research.
- The OSLIS Learn to Research model supports information literacy skills development.
- The OSLIS Citation Maker offers instruction and templates for accurately and responsibly citing resources.
- The OSLIS Find Information section provides access to a variety of reliable information resources (such as magazines, newspapers, journals, encyclopedias, e-books, test prep and multimedia content) in one location.
- Thousands of age-appropriate articles with Lexile reading levels are available through subscription databases.
- Remote access allows students to do research anytime, anywhere.
- Equitable access to subscription resources is provided at no cost to Oregon's K-12 community of public and private schools and homeschoolers.
The OSLIS project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by the Oregon State Library in association with the Oregon Association of School Libraries, a division of the Oregon Library Association. Please click on folloring link to be directed to OSLIS
To access Knappa School Distict library card catalogs, please click on the following link Knappa School Card Catalog
. Once there choose the library you would like to search and you will be automatically directed to that catalog.